Thursday, July 10, 2014

Always late, never "oil-y" part 2: Hair


Ironically, although I've pretty much stopped washing my hair...I'm still always late despite all the time I've been saving.  You read that right - I have gone from a daily hair washer to a bi-weekly washer.  Worked out everyday?  No problem.  Sweat?  Doesn't matter.  Slept in a dumpster?  Still works.  Although hopefully you didn't actually do that last part.

As mentioned in Part 1: Skin, I am extremely dry and super oily, and my hair is no exception.  People have been telling me for years that if I stopped washing my hair everyday then it wouldn't produce as much oil, but I never listened.  I just couldn't stand the feeling of day old hair, nor could I stand the feeling of dry shampoo....Until I found L'Oreal Texture Fresh Dust, my saving grace.  It's the only dry shampoo I've tried that works well and doesn't leave any residue or give you a funky texture, which most others do.  It also smells ahhhh-mazing.  Sometimes I spray extra just to smell it.  Awkward?  I don't really care.  Go to Amazon.com, or your local beauty store.  I always grab it at the beauty supply store in my nearby mall.  It's well worth the money.  Since I don't need to use that much of it that often anymore, it doesn't hurt my wallet.

USAGE:  I spray short spritzes at my roots and give it a little rub.  Now in the morning this is all I do to it.  To be honest, I never even brush it.  I've also noticed that over time I've stopped needing to use the dry shampoo everyday.  Instead, I only use it my 3rd or 4th day after my last shampoo.


Sun Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat   Ha!  No.

Wednesdays and Saturdays are my hair washing days.  When are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment