Monday, June 16, 2014

the why

After many, many, months of hesitation, I've decided to create this beauty blog.  
For quite a long time I shied away from the idea of creating a blog because I find it is often used as a platform to flaunt new purchases and ugh - just seemed so narcissistic.  I mean, right?

With that being said, I also think it is important that us women stick together.  That leads me to another thing I hate...beauty "secrets".  What IS that!  Why are they secrets?  Who are these beauty gurus being selfish with their great knowledge?!  Let's face it, we are all trying to find the secret thing, or things, that work for each of us.  I am not any more knowledgable than anyone else out there, but I thought I could use this blog to share my successes and failures in the realm of cosmetology.  I am not a makeup artist, I have never taken any sort of cosmetology class, and I do not work for a makeup company.  I'm merely a consumer just trying to figure things out.  Just a twenty-something real girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment